Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Free Steam Keys!

Have at 'em folks

4 posts

Free Steam Keys!

Posted Sep 28, 2017 10:00 pm

I have a bunch of steam keys that expire at midnight on the 30th. I have no idea what ones are good, what ones are bad, etc.  Most of them are for fucking DLC bullshit.

Looks like I had used one of those somehow.  It was probably the duke nukem one, which didn't go through since I don't have that particular game and though it was a DLC for the actual duke nukem game.

Either way, I won't be posting free steam keys, because some dumb fuck tried doing an account lookup based on CD key and I got a steam security warning.

tl;dr, this community really fucking sucks.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Free Steam Keys!

Posted Sep 29, 2017 6:10 pm
reported5 Posted on: 09/28/2017 10:37pm

someone already used them all lol



I suspect foul play. It's not uncommon for people who get banned from a community (mostly by being an asshole) to come back undercover to try and damage that community (from inside) over a petty vendetta.

This topic is locked.