RE: Passwords Wiped
Thanks Shadow, had the same problem, wrong email so i thoght i was caught in a fucking loop.
Was quite annoying but i understand why you had to wipe all passwords, hope the bots are all long dead now ;-)
Use the forgot password if you'd like back in
38 posts
Thanks Shadow, had the same problem, wrong email so i thoght i was caught in a fucking loop.
Was quite annoying but i understand why you had to wipe all passwords, hope the bots are all long dead now ;-)
Hi, I have a problem here... I didn't use your site for a long time and today I finally needed it so I tryed to log in. Obviously I found out about this password change thing and followed instructions, resetted... All fine.
I have access again, but I was sure I had points to last me years (maybe I'm wrong? False memory? Maybe it's the rest thou...) and now I saw only a few left... No problem I thought, I'll just use the market stock to gain them again right? Right.
Since I was gonna try to use some hacks for a game Iìm playing anyway I decided to vote these hacks to gain some points and speed up the process (and contribute to validate them) but I get the "you need 5 posts to vote" message... Really?
I'm sure I voted hacks in the past and posted something in order to be able to do it...
Am I going mad? Is this reality? I ask because it wouldn't be that unlikely: I'm pretty screwd up lately...
Edit: And apparently my post count is actually 1.... Either something's up or I reeeeally should get that appointment with the shrink... ![]()
Yeah, looks like you ran out of points quite a while ago and just redeemed your account today. You lose 2 every day, which is kinda a lot over 6 years...
| Redemption | 200.000 | 11/04/2017 4:58am |
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Yeah I tought about that but I was pretty sure I had enough for 20 years (I did made the count I'm sure. maybe a stupid math mistake...) and anyway that doesn't explain the post count...
No biggie anyway... I'll have time in the next few days to recuperate points.
All passwords have been reset and the miminum length is now 16 characters. Use a phrase people.
~TiM
thanks
All passwords have been reset and the miminum length is now 16 characters. Use a phrase people.
~TiM
Hey TiM, how are you?! I wonder if those pwd resets will happen from time to time, you know?! The reason i'm asking is because i think it should be, since it would help to get rid of inactive accounts.
Always prefered an ASCII-Numeric password myself. An 8 character ascii-numeric is stronger than a sixteen character text password, afaik

Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez