Skip to content
[Help]

I think I got IP banned

I am not sure what is happening

3 posts

I think I got IP banned

Posted Oct 7, 2017 2:00 pm

Hello, so I made my first account yesterday and name was "ImAbhi" and I was able to use the KH trainer for couple hours then suddenly when I try to log in on the trainer it said "Login Failed" and when I go to Konghack.com on any of my browser it takes me to meatspin or kittens and I kept trying for hours and I was able to login but it said "you're banned" then made a new account this one and I'm banned on this too. I am not sure why I got banned and I am not sure what I did. (I am writing from my phone so I think I am IP banned)
Thank you!

RE: I think I got IP banned

Posted Oct 7, 2017 4:34 pm

You get a second chance, ban lifted. 

If you saw the you are banned message you should have noticed the ban reason(should be next to it):
Automatic ban(do not PM theignorantmasses).

it works only on people wih 0 posts or 0 contributions to the site.
Have a nice stay

RE: I think I got IP banned

Posted Oct 7, 2017 4:43 pm

I did not see a reason next to my ban message and I PMed theignorantmasses with this alt account of mine because it said he was a mod and I wanted to ask why I got banned. And I still get directed kittens and meatspin. Thanks for understanding me.