Skip to content
[Request]

Legit MP stats

An alternative ?

16 posts

Legit MP stats

Posted Oct 8, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello there , this is my first post.
I tried this hack and it works, but in my opinion its a bit of an overkill. I tested it and it changed my MP games played to 6000+ , which I think is too suspicious for any character lowe than lvl 100.
So I thought it would have helpful having an alternative, say one with 300ish games played which would serve the average character.
So, what do you think ?

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Oct 9, 2017 8:41 pm

Use the hack on the trainer and you will get a lower MP stat.
UPDATE: To solve this problem, I will update the MP stats hack with a different number every 1-2 days, alternating from low levels to high levels. If it doesn't match your level, wait a couple of days.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Oct 31, 2017 12:14 pm

Its my first time replying please bear with me. can you or seperate a legit mp stats  that is for 0-50 and 70-100 cause the legit mp stats arent enough to cover up being level 100 maybe you can switch it so its good enough to be not spotted. right?

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Dec 14, 2017 7:59 pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/09/2017 4:41pm

Use the hack on the trainer and you will get a lower MP stat.
UPDATE: To solve this problem, I will update the MP stats hack with a different number every 1-2 days, alternating from low levels to high levels. If it doesn't match your level, wait a couple of days.



Hi,

Its been couple weeks that the level is at 70 than 50. Please, could you increase to a 90?

thxs

 

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Dec 19, 2017 4:02 am

To counteract this issue I will be posting a trainer with all the MP stats.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Dec 20, 2017 12:20 am

After expending a day looking how apply this type hack, i discover it was so easy at end.

thxs

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Dec 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Is there a way to undo the hack?  I didnt know what it did but i just did it.

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Dec 21, 2017 11:36 am
ewfgfefewfewgdf Posted on: 12/20/2017 5:36pm

Is there a way to undo the hack?  I didnt know what it did but i just did it.


You use it the KHU or the trainer? but you simple apply other stats on trainer
 

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Dec 21, 2017 11:43 am

@hackergonnahackLOL

Speaking of MPStats trainer can you add an alloy only option to KHUT if possible as SAS credits can be achieved via nade option in KHUT but there is no multiplier for alloy gain. the max value of which is 3 million for single elite core craft sad. please angel

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Dec 22, 2017 12:22 am

some of the hacks do not work anymore

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Dec 23, 2017 1:02 am

Can someone give me the link to the MP Stats Trainer?  I can’t find it anywhere.  Or is it still in development?

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Dec 29, 2017 1:58 am

The MP stats trainer is there, just search up SAS 4 on the konghack website to see the list of hacks and you'll find the link.
By the way if you wanted to get 10 million $/alloy you can change the script. Just modify the line above [DISABLE] to
db 2d fe 4e 02 02 02 48
 

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Legit MP stats

Posted Dec 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Please, I have a question. How to count this? I need 4476895 for example ...