If you don't want to sell out, you can buy investors instead to get the pearls.
But you still have to sell out to get the achievements related to that, and I can't help with that. If I find a solution, I'll update this post.
Edit: Solution found for the super speed run achievements. Time since last sellout (Path: Achievements > Stats) is also in Float*1, just like any other time address. Scan with "Value between..." and a range of 1000 (ex. 22315000 - 22316000)
Note: Good math skills required!
Conversions:
1 week = 604 800 seconds
1 day = 86 400 seconds
And you know the rest.
If it's been long since you did a sellout, you should get only 1 address. Change it's value to 0, then sell out (just this once!). If your level is higher than 2001, you should get all the speed run achievements.
Hope this helps, and PM me if you need further assistance! :)