Skip to content
[Help]

Points after redeeming account

5 posts

Points after redeeming account

Posted Oct 24, 2017 8:13 am

Hello. I've recently redeemed my account (Which I made fucking AGES ago and pretty much never used). according to the information I read, supposedly I would receive 200 points after the completing the process, but when I started using my account again, I noticed I only have 100 points! did something go wrong, or is there a part of the rules I haven't read?

RE: Points after redeeming account

Posted Oct 24, 2017 6:32 pm
KirbyFan2015 Posted on: 10/24/2017 8:44am

Don't accounts start with 100 points, and then get deactivated after losing those 100 points?


Accounts start with 100 points, and get point dropped (deactivated) at -100 points. However, there is a daily 2 point toll for all users who have not donated. 100 to -100 is a 200 point range and the daily toll is -2, meaning the account will be point dropped after 100 days assuming no constructive activity.