Skip to content
[Help]

Need help with bypassing a ban on a different site

6 posts

Hi guys, this may seem like an odd request but I really need help with this situation. Recently I've been banned at another site and it says the ban will expire on 31 Dec 1969 23:59:59 +0000.

https://prnt.sc/hkzjnm

I want to know if there is any way to bypass it such as tricking the website into thinking I'm running it on a different date.

There's a program that would do just that but it only works with applications only: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html

If anyone has a solution, please post, thanks!!!

you can bypass an ip ban by changing your ip either with a proxy/VPN  or restarting your router and just getting a new one.

except that looks more like an account ban, and it also looks like they banned you forever, so youre probably better off just getting a new ip, and making a new account.

you can try to mess with time/date settings in your OS or in your applications, but im 99% sure they check the time on their server and not your pc, so you would be wasting your time doing that.

If you think your ban is incorrect, try to appeal.

If the ban is correct, maybe next time you want to use a site, respect their ToC.

As we say here in the Netherlands: 

wie zijn billen brandt, moet op de blaren zitten