RE: NGU IDLE
Spent hours hacking every aspect of this game only to have it all reverse when I reloaded. Save your game to a local file and reload it so your hours of hackin dont go to waste lol
96 posts
Spent hours hacking every aspect of this game only to have it all reverse when I reloaded. Save your game to a local file and reload it so your hours of hackin dont go to waste lol
Hi, when i try to scan for AP or EXP, sometimes i get loads of hits, and then i search for the new value, and the list is complete empty.
Or, i just not getting any result.
I have tried having the game in both firefox and chrome.
Currently i have it in chrome as a single tab, and searching does not result in anything.
Any idea how to get it to work?
I use CE 6.8, and latest browsers of firefox and chrome on win10 LTSB.
I can't seem to get the yggdrasil timers anymore (though i did accidentally get the current rebirth time timer so I know I have the right process)
I can't find Exp or AP anymore. I could about a month ago and im doing the exact same thing (Exact value doesn't give any hits). Even tried scanning for increased/decreased and just changed/unchanged for all types.
are you using crhome? if so the newest version of chrome seems to have moved the game to a 'subframe' thread so you might need to retarge your CE scanner
Thank you! I was wondering why there were those subframes. So you have to target the subframe "konggames".
Yea
Has something been changed? I used to be able to find most values (except AP) but now all I can get is exp. I'm a CE noob so any tips are appreciated.
Does anyone know how the save file is encrypted so that I can edit it? Or is there a save editor somewhere?
Anyone has any luck editing stuff in the latest game versions? Only manage to edit basic training in 8b (so I'm using the right process in firefox), but nothing else seems to work anymore (exp, AP, blood, ...).
Hey, i'm on chrome and managed to edit item level and stats, time for bosses respawn and AP, haven't tried XP and blood yet on recent patches.
I'm on chrome and most of the things seem to work ap works fine for me
I'm having trouble scanning the values. Im on chrome. Tried both 4b and 8b when scanning idle attack value. I scan current value and next scan 1 lvl increase. Nothing comes up. What am i doing wrong?
Edit: Found problem. Process is subframe now.
anyone tried to change AP lately ? I change values on CE but they dont change ingame
or if they have a save file for the latest build ?
Hello, I have been trying to hack the game for quite some time, but nothing seems to work. I have an old version of cheat engine, and have been using for quite some time. It has given me results most of the time (6.2). I have also downloaded 6.8.1. but, judging from NGU IDLE it's even worse than my old one. I'm running the game on Chrome and have tried running the game on FF and even Opera, but it doesn't even start (don't know why). When trying to hack values, 6.2 finds them on first search but looses them on second or third. 6.8.1. doesn't even find any values, always staying at zero. I try to hack different simple things but nothing seems to work.
I know how to correctly find which process of chrome to attach to cheat engine, as i have used it for many other games, but for NGU IDLE nothing seems to work. I will be thankful for any help at all, as I'm thinking maybe I'm missing something