I can't make login in KHUT
I am trying to make login in KongHack Ultra Trainer with my account but its just say that the login failed. Can someone help me? :v
Nicolas is a turtle...
Can someone help me?
10 posts
I am trying to make login in KongHack Ultra Trainer with my account but its just say that the login failed. Can someone help me? :v
Nicolas is a turtle...
make login, LMFAO...
Use your KongHack username and password, not your Kongregate one.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
It happened to me 2 weeks earlier, but for me the reason was that half of my my keyboard went bye bye after coffee spilled over it. A nice way to bypass these situation and a possible lockout from app is to keep a temporary notepad scratchpad ready with username and pass for immediate site you need to login so you can copy paste your credentials from their incase normal typing does not favor you or the universe is out to get you ofcourse shredding the said scratchpad or keeping it secure is a topic for another debate altogether.
make login, LMFAO...
Use your KongHack username and password, not your Kongregate one.
Bro you must think that i am dumb .-.
Man i am using my KongHack account obviously but it always fails
Nicolas is a turtle...
make login, LMFAO...
Use your KongHack username and password, not your Kongregate one.
Bro you must think that i am dumb .-.
Man i am using my KongHack account obviously but it always fails
Yeah, I do think you're that dumb, otherwise you'd be able to use the same username and password in both places without issue.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Yeah I thought I had the same problem as well... Turns out I'm dumb, and used the wrong password.
make login, LMFAO...
Use your KongHack username and password, not your Kongregate one.
Bro you must think that i am dumb .-.
Man i am using my KongHack account obviously but it always fails
Yeah, I do think you're that dumb, otherwise you'd be able to use the same username and password in both places without issue.
Its better i forget that you can help me. Thats the only wise thing that i can do for now.
Nicolas is a turtle...
can you please delete this thread anyways? i don't need help anymore
Nicolas is a turtle...
Nah, but I can lock up and restore the deleted posts. :D
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
can you please delete this thread anyways? i don't need help anymore
a man would share his solution even if it made him look bad