Issues with the trainer recently (any fixes?)
Trainer Version: 5th January 2018 date of download
Operating System: Windows 10 x64
Browser: Google Chrome mainly, but have also tried on firefox
Issue is on every game I have tried.
So, I used to have konghack on my old laptop, it worked great. Levelld up from 1-47 in a matter of days and have all the impossible badges ;)
However, after moving to a better pc it seems I am now having a ton of issues.
I wanted to make it quite simple so here is the list
What I can do:
Manual search the game I am playing and activate any hacks
What I can't do:
Use the badge trainer (when i input the url I get a "https error"
Can't use the auto scan on chrome or firefox
It seems a few people have been having these issues recently too, i think kongregate must have updated something? or perhaps flash? idk.... but I am just wondering if there are any fixes for these. My windows c++ thingys are all up to date and I have tried downloading the ones linked in other threads only to be greeted with "you already have this version"
