Skip to content
[Request]

HTML5 JPN online game

japanese HTML5 online game

3 posts

RE: HTML5 JPN online game

Posted Apr 1, 2018 9:37 am

In browser developer tools (f12) paste in console and press enter
game.character.exp = 99;
game.character.money = 99;

you can of course change the numbers. Let me know if the game gets translated to english cause there's no way im gonna put the effort of playing it in japanese no matter how good it is

RE: HTML5 JPN online game

Posted Apr 1, 2018 9:47 pm

I had a similar game called "Buriedbornes", which was once only supported in Japanese, and I tried it when I played the game because I did not know Japanese, including the cheat engine, of course. (At that time, the cheat engine was used in Double, all scan.)
But now I have English and a lot of foreign people.
Maybe this is going to happen soon.

Thank you for your kind reply.
If there is a chance or thought, I will ask for another request.

For your reference, I use these sites to find new flash games.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/lkrejg/