Skip to content
[Help]

Removing Site Locks for offline play

6 posts

Removing Site Locks for offline play

Posted Apr 2, 2018 12:40 pm

Hey all, I've been setting up my own little arcade machine build in my spare time, and thought it'd be great to have some flash games and such running on it. Most I've been able to download directly but Nitrome's site locks prevent me from playing at all, which lead me to this site whilst looking to circumvent them.

All the links in this forum seem to be dead, so I was planning to unlock each game I want myself but I'm struggling with working out how to do so. I've got the games and tools downloaded, but I'm just unsure of how to properly use them. I read this thread with details on how to remove the sitelock, but I don't know how to apply it.
Any tips for unlocking most of the Nitrome games and playing them offline on my system?

RE: Removing Site Locks for offline play

Posted Apr 2, 2018 12:50 pm

the hack in the topic you linked is to allow you to use cheat engine normlally on nitrome games.
Somebody already went ahead and removed the sitelock from nitrome games even if the mediafire link should be expired by now. The gist is "is this being run on sitelocked.com? If no stop loading the game"

RE: Removing Site Locks for offline play

Posted Apr 2, 2018 2:19 pm

Ah right, I thought it would unobfusucate the whole file and allow users to remove the lock directly. Would I be able to do it with just AoB somehow then?