Wildcarding Problem
My question: Is there an easier way to wildcard with the way I'm doing it? It's kinda annoying to do.
The way I'm doing it is that, first I find a AoB code. I refresh to see if the AoB code has any bytes that changes. If it does, I find the AoB code and compare it with the first. Whatever byte that changed, I wildcard it.
To make sure I wildcarded it right, I refresh again and find the one AoB code. Once again, the AoB code start to change bytes that weren't changed before and I have to wildcard more bytes. Thus with that, I search the new wildcarded AoB code, but it doesn't find anything.
Rinse and repeat until I had the right AoB code with the right wildcarding.
Honestly, I may be doing something stupid, or my entire process is stupid, but anything would be nice. Thanks.
