Skip to content
Locked [Help]

I have no idea how to hack stuff in Chrome

8 posts

I have no idea how to hack stuff in Chrome

Posted May 27, 2018 2:35 pm

i downloaded konghack Trainer 64x
when i try to Click Scan Browers, it pops up another tab but empty, there is no games in it
i saw in the video in here that Scan browesers auto scan for games, but when i tried it it poped a white blank tab with no games in it keep in mind i opened multiple games before i open the konghack.
What should i do? is that a glitch or im using it wrong? 
Im Using Google chrome on windows 10
Here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/4VU7rGs

RE: Konghack trainer doest work

Posted May 27, 2018 6:01 pm

possibly a glitch but it's better if you learn to live without the autoscan cause that's going away for sure in the future. Select game and process manually sorry

RE: Konghack trainer doest work

Posted May 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Did you recently close out chrome with task manager? Because when I did that nothing appeared. Just reboot your computer if you have.

RE: Konghack trainer doest work

Posted May 28, 2018 11:27 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 05/27/2018 2:01pm

. Select game and process manually sorry



how do i select the game procces?
im using google chrome
i didnt find any '' Plugin:shockwave Flash '' Procces on the ''Manual Search''
i only find the Game Tab, not the plugin.
When i tried the game tab all the hacks failed to be applied, i tried multiple games
Am i using it wrong?

RE: Konghack trainer doest work

Posted May 29, 2018 7:24 pm

Chrome didn't seem to work with it (at least I couldn't get it to work). I use Firefox, and you just have to choose the firefox plugin and the game simple, simple. 

RE: Konghack trainer doest work

Posted May 29, 2018 7:31 pm

On Chrome, you have to select the Flash plugin. This can be done by opening the Chrome Task Manager by pressing "Shift+Escape".

Locate "Plugin: Shockwave Flash" and make note of the Process ID. In KHUT, look for a process named "Google Chrome", with the same process ID that you previously noted down. For this to work, the targetted game must be a flash based game. If the game is not a Flash based game, identify its type and find the Chrome process associated with that game engine.

RE: Konghack trainer doest work

Posted May 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Well thank you, if I decide to use Google Chrome again I at least know how to make it work!!!

This topic is locked.