Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

delete account request

delete account

5 posts

delete account request

Posted May 28, 2018 10:45 pm

Hi,

I no longer want to use Konghack and requesting for this account to be deleted. Thank you.

RE: delete account request

Posted Jun 25, 2019 8:22 am

I know mine was just created so soon but I'd like for mine to be taken down as well. It won't be kept, thank you!

RE: delete account request

Posted Jun 26, 2019 2:30 am

As I'm not sure there's a real way to delete it manually, if you wait long enough (specifically until you reach the -100 point range, losing like 2-ish points a day?), your accounts will automatically be deleted!
If you're asking for a delete just to re-use the email for some reason, it doesn't work; this is my second account, and it just states that the email is already in use, if that makes sense.

This topic is locked.