delete account request
Hi,
I no longer want to use Konghack and requesting for this account to be deleted. Thank you.
delete account
5 posts
Hi,
I no longer want to use Konghack and requesting for this account to be deleted. Thank you.
I know mine was just created so soon but I'd like for mine to be taken down as well. It won't be kept, thank you!
As I'm not sure there's a real way to delete it manually, if you wait long enough (specifically until you reach the -100 point range, losing like 2-ish points a day?), your accounts will automatically be deleted!
If you're asking for a delete just to re-use the email for some reason, it doesn't work; this is my second account, and it just states that the email is already in use, if that makes sense.
Nothing is ever deleted. Any time I get these people asking to be deleted, I just ban the account. Problem solved.
Locking up before this turns into a shit show.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I know mine was just created so soon but I'd like for mine to be taken down as well. It won't be kept, thank you!
FYI, this dick didn't make it an hour after creation before asking for deletion... WTF
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez