Jackys Farm Moves Hack ?
game link: https://apps.facebook.com/jackys_farm/?&ref=post_level_910611979119609&social_id=910611979119609
Can someone hack a move for this game please.
tranks..
4 posts
game link: https://apps.facebook.com/jackys_farm/?&ref=post_level_910611979119609&social_id=910611979119609
Can someone hack a move for this game please.
tranks..
facebook and android... i didnt actually try but i would probably fail anyway. I dont have the knowledge nor the patience to reverse apks. I actually decided to reply cause i noticed the developer has a 'macafee safe' badge and it made me laugh.
If you keep trying please document the process and share it with me jowback
facebook and android... i didnt actually try but i would probably fail anyway. I dont have the knowledge nor the patience to reverse apks. I actually decided to reply cause i noticed the developer has a 'macafee safe' badge and it made me laugh.
If you keep trying please document the process and share it with me jowback
At least someone is alive to respond in the forum .. lol
I could make a bot for this game