Skip to content
[Request]

Idle Cooking Emperor

This discussion is linked to Idle Cooking Emperor. View game

18 posts

Idle Cooking Emperor

Posted Jul 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi everyone!  Ryu82, the guy who made Idling to Rule the Gods, released a new game on Kongregate called Idle Cooking Emperor.  Does anyone know what the variables are that store money, fairy dust, and cooking medals?  Thanks!

RE: Idle Cooking Emperor

Posted Jul 13, 2018 7:43 am

I didn't get anything in cheat engine. The save file is obfuscated and includes the text "Hello Cheater" at the end when I tried to use https://www.base64decode.org/ . I tried attaching to the browser and plugin container. What do the points do if you play Idling to Rule the Gods and import?

RE: Idle Cooking Emperor

Posted Jul 14, 2018 4:55 pm

I'm not sure what points do if you import into Idling to Rule the Gods but if you import into Idle Cooking Emperor, they can give tokens and cooking medals.

RE: Idle Cooking Emperor

Posted Jul 15, 2018 9:46 am

You get a magic token and some cooking medals. Points seem pointless.
________________________________
Save-scumming isn't possible for Lucky Draws, either. They're pre-set at the moment they're acquired*.

It could be that Lucky Draw is actually fully pre-determined(which would be shit). Someone would have to test via the Magic Bag, save-scumming from before opening it and collecting the free Lucky Draw for an average of 8-feedings, to see if the resulting Lucky Draw is different.

RE: Idle Cooking Emperor

Posted Jul 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Further testing shows that the Lucky Draw result, at least from feeding the fairies, is determined even before the Lucky Draw is acquired. So it's not Lucky at all,it's deterministic.

RE: Idle Cooking Emperor

Posted May 28, 2019 3:10 am

Does this look promising to you guys? http://prntscr.com/nu7kkw

So here's the thing. I have series of different hacks made for this game. I just do not know how to upload them on a [request] thread. Maybe a Moderator can open upload hacks for this game.

To be honest, Ryu's game do not really have a proper anti-cheat mechanism. Contact me for a hack you want for ICE and ITRTG.
 

RE: Idle Cooking Emperor

Posted May 28, 2019 3:40 am
Quasimojo Posted on: 05/27/2019 11:10pm

Does this look promising to you guys? http://prntscr.com/nu7kkw

So here's the thing. I have series of different hacks made for this game. I just do not know how to upload them on a [request] thread. Maybe a Moderator can open upload hacks for this game.


No one bothered posting a link.  https://www.kongregate.com/games/Ryu82/idle-cooking-emperor


 


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Idle Cooking Emperor

Posted May 28, 2019 12:51 pm

Thank you, but that is not what I totally mean. I mean I have aob and trainer hacks ready to be uploaded but do not know how to.

To be honest, Ryu's game do not really have a proper anti-cheat mechanism. Contact me for a hack you want for ICE and ITRTG.