Skip to content

Northgard

Suggesting Trainers

This discussion is linked to Northgard. View game

4 posts

Northgard

Posted Sep 7, 2018 2:29 pm

Hello wonderful Konghack community,

My question is orientated towards the Konghack staff.  The trainer in question has a free demo that is very limited.  In order to get the full trainer you need to pay some ridiculous price for a life time membership.  If I happened to know of a website that offered a trainer demo for the game Northgard would that be frowned upon in this community?

RE: Northgard

Posted Sep 9, 2018 10:55 am

Right on the money!  Since I am very new to this forum I am not familier with how strict the rules are.  Thanks for that confirmation.

RE: Northgard

Posted Sep 13, 2018 2:31 am
sugarplumps65 Posted on: 09/07/2018 10:29am

The trainer in question has a free demo that is very limited.  In order to get the full trainer you need to pay some ridiculous price for a life time membership.  If I happened to know of a website that offered a trainer demo for the game Northgard would that be frowned upon in this community?



users are free to share trainers and cheats and scripts from other sites, as long as you give credits to the original author.

we also operate on the idea that cheats/hacks should be free and available to everyone, thats why we have so many tutorials on how to create cheats yourself and a very large database of usermade cheats for an insane amount of games.

also fuck cheathappens cheeky