Skip to content

Brave Browser

Brave Browser

4 posts

Brave Browser

Posted Aug 30, 2019 6:52 am

Can this site get verified for the Brave browser? I can send BAT in October.

RE: Brave Browser

Posted Aug 30, 2019 1:07 pm

LMFAO, I just finished digging through this pile of shit browser and it's scheme.  No, we're not changing anything about our site.  We have a whole 2 google ads and that's it.  If you're soooo fucking concerned about the 2 google ads that maybe pay out a few cents to us a month, just block them or donate $1 to the site and they'll go away forever.

KH is a massive net loss all around.  Asking for me to go out of my way to do some bullshit for a browser with such low market share that it doesn't register anywhere is just insane.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Brave Browser

Posted Aug 30, 2019 4:51 pm

Is it a shitty browser? I was just using it for the free crypto.