Brave Browser
Can this site get verified for the Brave browser? I can send BAT in October.
Brave Browser
4 posts
Can this site get verified for the Brave browser? I can send BAT in October.
WTF does that even mean? Verified for a browser? Sounds like a shitty browser.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
LMFAO, I just finished digging through this pile of shit browser and it's scheme. No, we're not changing anything about our site. We have a whole 2 google ads and that's it. If you're soooo fucking concerned about the 2 google ads that maybe pay out a few cents to us a month, just block them or donate $1 to the site and they'll go away forever.
KH is a massive net loss all around. Asking for me to go out of my way to do some bullshit for a browser with such low market share that it doesn't register anywhere is just insane.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Is it a shitty browser? I was just using it for the free crypto.