Skip to content

Angry Bees

This discussion is linked to Angry Bees. View game

2 posts

Angry Bees

Posted Apr 8, 2012 11:16 pm

http://www.kongregate.com/games/ShahSoft/angry-bees
Scan 4b*1 for money.? Too lazy to look for anything else.

Also, I wasn't able to decrypt this one frown
Anyone got any ideas?? I tried SWF Decrypt and UnSWFEncryptUNP

EDIT: I couldn't search through the entire SWF for money, so I figured it needed decrypting.? Still, I don't know how I would do it if this were the case.

EDIT2: Alright.? Moral of the story: Scan the actionscript in Raw Data view.

RE: Angry Bees

Posted Apr 11, 2012 9:58 pm

lol man, this game is so poorly coded...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"