Incremental Epic Hero
Hello, did anyone find useful for this game?
Looking for hacks for premium currency
33 posts
Hello, did anyone find useful for this game?
Added game to database and linked it to this topic
|
|
Only non-double/4b address I fount was Nitro, which is float.
anyone found the address for the epic coins?
ive been trying arround but cant find it
Same here. I tried searching with 4b. 4b*8+6..can't pin point it...
Find an item - browse that memory region, switch view to 4byte Decimal.
There will be a huge array of entries, 1, -1, 1, Itemamount, 2,-1,2, itemamount
Enjoy
Found it. Start by searching for your nitro amount (float), that is the selected value in the image. Then browse that region and you should get something like this.(4b dec)
The yellow numbers are the values for different "Epic Coin" sources, the underlined is the total amount of spent ECs. Change to your liking and have fun.
Btw., that means you could theoretically search for the EC value directly if you focus on one of the parts, but that doesn't seem worth the effort.
Found it. Start by searching for your nitro amount (float), that is the selected value in the image. Then browse that region and you should get something like this.(4b dec)
The yellow numbers are the values for different "Epic Coin" sources, the underlined is the total amount of spent ECs. Change to your liking and have fun.
Btw., that means you could theoretically search for the EC value directly if you focus on one of the parts, but that doesn't seem worth the effort.
Hi , could you explain how to determine which are the EC values when browsing the memory.
I was only able to reset total EC to 0 so far.
Thanks.
EDIT:
NVM found it finally , thanks.
Hi , could you explain how to determine which are the EC values when browsing the memory.
Thanks.
You can probably determine the blue underlined value easily, as it is the total amount of EC you spent in the shop. If you want to be sure, once you're on this screen (4byte decimal) just earn or spend any EC and one of the values should change.
The values represent, from top to bottom, left to right, separated by a 0: ECbyMission:22222,ECbyKreds:0,ECbyQuest:10,ECbyDailyQuest:65,ECconsumed:75000
Furthermore, at least during my tests, the nitro value was always at the address ending in 8EC, so the EC values should be at, Mission:8B8, Kreds:8C0, Quest:8C8, DailyQuest:8D0 and Consumed: 8D8 . (Maybe someone else can confirm that's the case.)
Did that clarify things or did I misunderstand the question?
Hi , could you explain how to determine which are the EC values when browsing the memory.
Thanks.
You can probably determine the blue underlined value easily, as it is the total amount of EC you spent in the shop. If you want to be sure, once you're on this screen (4byte decimal) just earn or spend any EC and one of the values should change.
The values represent, from top to bottom, left to right, separated by a 0: ECbyMission:22222,ECbyKreds:0,ECbyQuest:10,ECbyDailyQuest:65,ECconsumed:75000
Furthermore, at least during my tests, the nitro value was always at the address ending in 8EC, so the EC values should be at, Mission:8B8, Kreds:8C0, Quest:8C8, DailyQuest:8D0 and Consumed: 8D8 . (Maybe someone else can confirm that's the case.)
Did that clarify things or did I misunderstand the question?
Yeah , thats how I have actually found it by nitro address and then found similar ones that matches my EC totals.
Hey guys, would you guys happen to know if the update on April 23 might have prevented these hacks (including basic drops/slime coins/etc) from working because of the cloud save function introduced? I don't seem to be able to locate anything :/.
Targeted the right brower to CE 7.0. Tried all posted hacks and even tried seraching from unknown initial values but never seemed to work. Any tips?
Thanks.
[nvm, I targeted the wrong process the whole time....] Thanks guys for the above.
Somehow my slime bank coins got set to nan, does anyone have a solution as to fixing this?
do an array of bytes scan for 00 00 00 00 00 00 f8 ?f and replace it with 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
and hope you can save before your browser crashes. Thoughts and prayers
hardly find any values with cheat engine...I'm so noob:/
Would somebody comment whether these still work with the latest updates? I can't get any of them to work. Seems like they should be easy as well.
Honestly, I'm trying to learn how to do this and have had no issues with other games, but this one, I can't figure it out.