Skip to content
[Request]

Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

This discussion is linked to Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest. View game

18 posts

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 2, 2020 8:24 pm

Everything seems to be Double*1. All ressources, shards, timers.. etc.

You can therefore edit all ressources, or set the enemy hp at 0, freeze it and enjoy watching your hero go Chuck Norris on all monsters before they even have the chance to see you.

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 11, 2020 11:43 pm

Quite new to these things, could someone explain a bit in more detail how to do this? either here or DM me, so it doesnt flood the topic?

Thanks.

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 14, 2020 8:47 am
burrubu Posted on: 06/02/2020 8:24pm

Everything seems to be Double*1. All ressources, shards, timers.. etc.

You can therefore edit all ressources, or set the enemy hp at 0, freeze it and enjoy watching your hero go Chuck Norris on all monsters before they even have the chance to see you.



seems to be patched, any new way? (or i am just doing it wrong, targeting tab of firefox Idle Grindia etc)

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 15, 2020 3:39 am

I'm also not getting anything anymore, so I think it was patched. Spent 15 minutes looking for anything else with no luck so I would appreciate it if anyone else could share if they find something!

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 15, 2020 8:07 am

Everything still works for me. Try with chrome:

just press Shift + ESC after loading the game and you'll see a number in the ProcessID of a "subframe" under the game tab. (example: 56148)
This number is in decimal, and you have to transform it to hex. (excel, calculator.. ) --> (example.. 56148 is DB54 in hex)
This new hex number is the process you have to target in the CheatEngine.

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 15, 2020 4:30 pm

Oh... my... god... I've been selecting the wrong process! I always select the one with the highest CPU usage in the "details" tab in the task manager opened with Shift+Ctrl+ESC and for every other game I've tried it worked, but for this game it didn't. What a silly mistake. Thanks for the help burrubu. 

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 15, 2020 4:42 pm
burrubu Posted on: 06/15/2020 8:07am

Everything still works for me. Try with chrome:

just press Shift + ESC after loading the game and you'll see a number in the ProcessID of a "subframe" under the game tab. (example: 56148)
This number is in decimal, and you have to transform it to hex. (excel, calculator.. ) --> (example.. 56148 is DB54 in hex)
This new hex number is the process you have to target in the CheatEngine.



Works! <3

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Nope, I know I'm targeting the right process and everything (as I can end that process and the game crashes) but nothing I've tried works for me. Chrome and Firefox. I even tried ALL the processes just to make sure. The array of bytes listed and doubles just do not work.

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 15, 2020 11:52 pm

makes sense. The aobs seem to target machine code generated on demand by the browser and they are not wildcarded for parameters so any small change or randomness might make them fail. If it wasnt one of those goddamn unity webgl ports i would give it a look

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 16, 2020 8:01 am

Hmm.. I tried them with different accounts, and at different points (new game too), and it worked. I'm not sure how to make it fail for me (in chrome), but I will try to look into it with Zen's hints.

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 16, 2020 9:14 am

it is more about different hardware and rebooting. ideally you want to wildcard the bytes encoding the registers, the immediate values and offset are somewhat stable across machines but offsets tend to break on updates if new properties are added

RE: Idle Grindia: Dungeon Quest

Posted Jun 23, 2020 8:17 am

I cant get it to work.
What is double*1 ? Is it just double?

With chrome I cant get it to work and with another browser I get a lot of values and they all update as the value changes, but most of them with some delay.

And the values are like 54354.34234 not as they are displayed on screen. Please help if you can.

The game is just unplayable, everyone who has beaten world 6 boss is cheating. The amount of resources needed is crazy. I got double the damage as in world 5 and I'm just killing the easy mobs, slowly.