Skip to content
[Help]

Base64 glitch

I decoded it in Base 64, and it broke the letters.

3 posts

Base64 glitch

Posted Jun 7, 2020 1:29 pm

I was playing the Melvor Idle game, and I Exported it to get edits, decoded it in Base 64, and it broke the letters.

RE: Base64 glitch

Posted Jun 7, 2020 2:18 pm

oh! I dodn't know about this one. "Melvor Idle: An Idle/Incremental game based on Runescape". I spent quite some time with Runescape some long years ago.. good olde times; I wonder if it's still alive.

Edit: master Zenwaichi's post beats mine :P

Where are you playing this game, can you share the link? probably https://melvoridle.com/ ?

Edit:
> money is 4bytes*2. Actually, everything seems to be coded like this. HP, inventory items, experience, skills..
> speedhack works

RE: Base64 glitch

Posted Jun 7, 2020 4:15 pm

after b64 decoding you need to un gzip it too