Skip to content
[Help]

sliderquest cheat engine

It's an online game, so I can't use Cheat Engine.

5 posts

sliderquest cheat engine

Posted Jun 8, 2020 3:12 am

I didn't know how to distribute the set when I was doing the sliderquest, so I just gave up because it was an online game that didn't work well with the Cheat Engine because it was an online game where I could use my ID and password to save all the value types using Cheat Engine.

Eternal Quest: Ascended Is there a way to edit data without Cheat Engine even though it's an online game like Ascended?

https://sliderquest.itch.io/play

RE: sliderquest cheat engine

Posted Jun 8, 2020 8:01 am

you can open browser console select slierquest context and type Game and what you want. like Game.Character.incExperience(100)

RE: sliderquest cheat engine

Posted Jun 8, 2020 8:41 am

Game.Character.adjustMoney(50000)

It works!!!
Money hack!!!
But Firefox doesn't work much when I turn on the console and type a command. Is there any other way???

Game.Character.incStrength(1)
Game.Character.incDexterity(1)
Game.Character.incStamina(1)
Game.Character.incCharisma(1)
Game.Character.incLuck(1)

I found Hack that manipulates Stet Points.
I’m so happy that it’s going very well.

Thank you very much
However, I still can't enter console commands with Firefox.

RE: sliderquest cheat engine

Posted Jun 9, 2020 1:54 am

I am using Microsoft Edge when typing console commands
It's still going well like chrome.

Anyway, thanks for the best answer
If you are curious in the future, I will always ask