Click for Biscuits
New game on Kong, still early and unbalanced. I couldn't isolate any values with CE within 30 minutes. Could someone else give it a try? https://www.kongregate.com/games/SpinfoamGames/click-for-biscuits
Thanks in advance!
hAkcs
6 posts
New game on Kong, still early and unbalanced. I couldn't isolate any values with CE within 30 minutes. Could someone else give it a try? https://www.kongregate.com/games/SpinfoamGames/click-for-biscuits
Thanks in advance!
Uuuh.. I remember opening it yesterday and closing it within seconds.. :S I gave it a try, and I just went speed hacking. If you balance the ingredients and have cooks, things go pretty fast, and you still enjoy the discoveries of the game. My first recipe is a baked potato with black pepper :) I'd share the file, but you're probably more advanced. (I earn about 100k xp and gold every ~17 sec right now)
do recipes matter? i got to like 50m exp baking sweet and salty brioches but nothing reallymade sense and i think i saw game breaking bugs in discovery and skills
If you start over, get the first ship only (20 crew), then get the 160 crew one and assign 5 of each researchers you'll be making about 18k per tick in gold, fame and science, as well as 30k discovery per tick. Which means that you'd only need recipes for exp for the moment being.
did anyone find anything on this game?
the game is bugged right now and can't get any xenofood so i can't unlock the space trader its really a hell to earn credits i just want something to gain credits lol
mod the savefile or ce 4b for small values or double
to mod save open dev tools at main menu > application >localstorage and it will be there, edit what you want and refresh