Skip to content
[Request]

DPS Idle (YDKR)

DPS Idle by YDKR

This discussion is linked to DPS Idle by YDKR. View game

16 posts

DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 16, 2020 10:21 pm

Can anyone please tell me how i can hack this game, i've been trying to for the longest time, and i can not for the life of me figure out how, i use cheat engine, but i cannot pinpoint any values, at all
I tried using this site but for some reason there is only 1 DPS Idle game and it's the wrong one i'm looking for, the one available is DPS Idle by PowerGaming, what i want to hack is DPS Idle by YDKR, please do not mix these games up.
Here is the link https://www.kongregate.com/games/YDKR/dps-idle

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 17, 2020 8:51 am

It really calls for hacks, with the huge walls for progress.. There was some exploitable stuff before, I'm not sure if they still are up to date or they got fixed. For example:

  • You could cast magic without unlocking the sphere, making you could a lot more damage for the fighter's guild (iirc)
  • You could leave the game at an easy monster, and the offline progression would make you kill a ot of them, increasing your bonus damage done.
  • Speed hack, and time hack (change your local time back and forth, but not too much. And always make save files just in case)


I can't remember anything else; I tried messing with the save file but I couldn't make it work.

I could share a save file if they are not linked to the account, if you need a push.

Even with a huge bonus to dps, going through all the cards to make them gold or ethereal was a pain. I would say that it has nice aesthetics, but lacks "quality of life" coding (progression, mechanics).
 

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 17, 2020 9:21 am
burrubu Posted on: 07/17/2020 8:51am

It really calls for hacks, with the huge walls for progress.. There was some exploitable stuff before, I'm not sure if they still are up to date or they got fixed. For example:

  • You could cast magic without unlocking the sphere, making you could a lot more damage for the fighter's guild (iirc)
  • You could leave the game at an easy monster, and the offline progression would make you kill a ot of them, increasing your bonus damage done.
  • Speed hack, and time hack (change your local time back and forth, but not too much. And always make save files just in case)


I can't remember anything else; I tried messing with the save file but I couldn't make it work.

I could share a save file if they are not linked to the account, if you need a push.

Even with a huge bonus to dps, going through all the cards to make them gold or ethereal was a pain. I would say that it has nice aesthetics, but lacks "quality of life" coding (progression, mechanics).
 



I'm afraid they fixed all those bugs for fast progression, the clock change one still works, but i can't be bothered to do it because it takes a while sometimes for the game to update it, as far as i know, save files are not bound to account, you can use any save files so long as they are valid for use, if you saved your game then anyone else can use it. That said, wouldn't mind getting a save file with a good progress, since i kind of messed up something and lost mine yesterday, i'm still trying to figure out if i can make a system point restore to a previous date to see if i can at least recover my save, I have not gotten any ethereal cards yet, in fact i haven't went past the 2nd location...

EDIT: So has anyone found anything yet? I legit cannot find any addresses or nothing for that matter, i have no idea what kind of algorithm this game uses, i might need to look deeper into more in-depth advanced Cheat Engine stuff probably
I've also seen some comments on the other DPS Idle game post, but even with the info i still have no clue how they do it.

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 23, 2020 7:37 am

Oh no.. I was waiting for this to have its own game page to submit hacks and save files, but it got wrongly merged to that older game :S

Let's see if someone above hears our call for DPS Idle (YDKR) independence :)

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 23, 2020 8:16 am

i tried linking it manually and that's why the wrong one is there. I cant unlink it now and there cant be another game with same name in the db. We stuck

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 23, 2020 8:55 pm

Awesome, thanks. I uploaded a save file, hopefully it is transferable (@DevilOwnpag). Nice DPS and full gold on 1-2-3.

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 24, 2020 9:02 am

Oh wow, you guys are the best :) I'm gonna go check out this save then

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 24, 2020 10:01 am

alright strap on this is gonna be more complicated than usual. YOU NEED TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO A TEE

open game, select content iframe, open browser console, paste in following 

debug(_58)

now click boost as in boost card and you need to be able to afford it, if you did it right so far the game will freeze and the browser console will lit up go ahead and paste the content of this link in its entirety https://pastebin.com/r02yc9B1 it is pretty damng long so make you get all of it inside the browser console in a single time, after pressing enter you now just need to resume the game by pressing the play button in the sources panel or in the game tab. 

It is pretty complex and wont last long so cheat to your hearts content and get this game out of your system while you can

PS do not panic after you click boost once it takes couple minutes for the cheat to stop

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 28, 2020 6:28 am

added another save in the sol category with 4th deck and location4 unlocked i think from there they start looping anyhow deck4 is pretty underwhelming and i see no point progressing further to check the guilds but you do you

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 29, 2020 11:26 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 07/28/2020 6:28am

added another save in the sol category with 4th deck and location4 unlocked i think from there they start looping anyhow deck4 is pretty underwhelming and i see no point progressing further to check the guilds but you do you



Ok, that is a very solid progress there, problem is that... if you restart you lose all of those card boosts, this is why having a trainer or something like that is the ideal way to go with this game.

Anywho, the other save file is actually quite good, VERY far in progress and you even mess around with all of the guilds and what not

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 30, 2020 1:22 am

I mentioned it in chat if you recall, that making a userscript or browser extension just to apply cheats for this game is overkill like not really worth the effort and my time. Not to mention i dont think there are many people interested 

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Jul 30, 2020 8:51 am
Zenwaichi Posted on: 07/30/2020 1:22am

I mentioned it in chat if you recall, that making a userscript or browser extension just to apply cheats for this game is overkill like not really worth the effort and my time. Not to mention i dont think there are many people interested 



Yeah you're right, maybe someone else might be interested, if not, hey at least we got a save with a good solid progress, at least it's nice to explore most of the things out

RE: DPS Idle (YDKR)

Posted Sep 29, 2020 9:33 pm

I posted my old save, in which I pretty much completed the game (I mean when everything is ethereal and the VIP deck is gold, what else can you do?). Now what I'm interested is if this can be transferred to Steam (that version doesn't use txt saves), or at least if I could remember how I cheated the stupid amounts of premium currency :p