Melvor Idle
I can't find the value even if I scan it with 4bytes*2 because I recently patched it.
https://melvoridle.com/
Is there any other way?
7 posts
I can't find the value even if I scan it with 4bytes*2 because I recently patched it.
https://melvoridle.com/
Is there any other way?
cant find a game by that name on kongregate, a link maybe?
cant find a game by that name on kongregate, a link maybe?
I set Value Type to All and scan the value, I can't find it
everything should still be 4b and Double, double check the target process
everything should still be 4b and Double, double check the target process

Thank you for your sincere question
But how do you find this value?
I can't find the value even if I try with 4 bytes or double
Hey, this thing finally made it to Steam. :P
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Oh hey, you can use MICE for this: https://gitlab.com/aldousWatts/MICE
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez