Geez I remember when I was still in junior high and often visited this site to hack some daily achievement on Kongergate haha. ughhhh memoriessss
Sad that Kolonel is gone from this site without leaving his legacy code to be passed on, what a bummer.
Well, my suggestion is, let's end here brothers and sisters, it's all in the past now, let's move on. It's not like HTML5-based games will become the future of gaming either, PC gaming build is rather cheap these days, kids nowadays play Fortnite, and don't forget gaming on mobile too, I think it's not worth the hassle to keep it like this anymore. The passion for Flash games already died a long ago, too, thanks to Adobe for killing Flash!
Let's start a new chapter, if you still have the spirit and the money to do your hobby, build something like a general gaming community. maybe that revolve around making a cheat table for PC games and not being limited to browser and certain gaming portal? that would be the right step I think, and don't be afraid of a competitor like FR, OCT, etc. You have this unique forum design that I proudly say will outshine them all, along with your work ethic so far I'm quite confident that what you build next will be as awesome as KH. Cheers ~