Need help tracking down alt accounts
Hi,
I've used KongHack on and off for the past five years, and made a new account each time I forgot the username of my last. I now have three accounts in my possession including this one and I know this from inputting all the email addresses I own into the reset password box to see which stuck. And sure enough, two other email addresses, one of which I haven't used in years, received an email containing a link to reset my password. There's just one problem - even if I reset my password, I still can't access those accounts because no matter how hard I try, I can't remember a username I made five years ago.
Would the mods kindly be able to locate my other two accounts and delete them? I plan on sticking with the account I'm currently using to write this post. If that's not possible, providing me with their usernames would also be greatly appreciated, so I can at least access them and see what to do with them. Thanks in advance!