Skip to content
[Request]

Thunder Run: Global Warfare

This discussion is linked to Thunder Run: Global Warfare. View game

3 posts

Thunder Run: Global Warfare

Posted Jun 15, 2021 3:19 am

Hi. I am trying to change numbers in the game mentioned above on Kongregate. It's called now Thunder Run: Global Warfare. (https://www.kongregate.com/games/Battlehouse/thunder-run-global-warfare?haref=HP_HNG_thunder-run-global-warfare). I have to use Game Conqueror on Ubuntu. I find the numbers for fuel and supply in memory but these numbers change and change every second.
Could anyone give me advice?
Thanks
 

RE: Thunder Run: Global Warfare

Posted Jun 16, 2021 12:48 am

you can try using the debugger to locate the instruction that writes/read the address before it gets invalidated and modify the instruction itself (hoping it doesnt also affects other variables that break the game otherwise it needs to be patched and you would need to figure out a way to conditionally write a value only if the target is fuel/supply which is not so trivial). Doesnt look like there is anything easy achievable by editing the javascript of the game but it is an option worth exploring if all else fails but it is gonna take hours with such a big obfuscated piece of code

RE: Thunder Run: Global Warfare

Posted Jun 16, 2021 12:54 am

Thanks for the answer. SAS 4 was easy to hack. I saw on youtube that people used cheat engine to break the game in 2020 but without detailed instructions 0 : 38. Seemingly he/she scans memory and changes the values. Probably, it was fixed in 2021 or I am doing it wrong. I thought there were advanced hacker tools allowing easily hack games. The other also shows some hack but I cannot understand what does it do. Probably it increases the radius of fire or allows one-hit kill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP8i_vpYMws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaY0Pj_ueOw