Skip to content
[Request]

Rogue Fable IV

This discussion is linked to Rogue Fable IV. View game

2 posts

Rogue Fable IV

Posted Feb 9, 2024 7:34 pm

Hi there!  I'm wondering what the variable is for health, mana, gold, etc. for Rogue Fable IV.

You can find it here: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/908763


If you go to the Console and navigate to the "uploads.ungrounded.net" there are some variables that can be changed like trainer cost, but so far I haven't found health, mana, gold, etc.

Edit: I was messing around with Cheat Engine and I think I found three Double addresses that correspond with health, but any changes I make don't stick between turns.

RE: Rogue Fable IV

Posted Aug 23, 2024 7:55 pm

Hi Phoenix, did you ever figure this one out? I am playing the game currently and having a tough time identifying any variables that will change or freeze successfully.