Switch
http://www.kongregate.com/games/SwitchTeam/switch
time stop:
a0 68 33 f0
a2 68 33 f0
switchcount frozen:
66 ?? 24 01 a1 61 ??
66 ?? 24 00 a1 61 ??
6 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/SwitchTeam/switch
time stop:
a0 68 33 f0
a2 68 33 f0
switchcount frozen:
66 ?? 24 01 a1 61 ??
66 ?? 24 00 a1 61 ??
zob,
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
i'm lazy
Zob, you're on here more than TIM, yet you're too lazy to post in the Hack DB? Dafuq
I mean on the one hand, I appreciate the forum posts far more as its something google can crawl, which will generate traffic.
but what really bothers me, is that the topic listing will say there are no hacks until they are put in the database.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Just to help google crawl, I will be adding the link to the game db entry where the loading icon shows up.? This way, google will hit the link and go to the page of info, while the javascript will overwrite it with the actual data for the rest of us.? :)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez