RE: dead frontier
loot cheat still working? :l cus i got nothing here, im confusing by the comments
Auto-Post
102 posts
loot cheat still working? :l cus i got nothing here, im confusing by the comments
loot cheat still working? :l cus i got nothing here, im confusing by the comments
Hi, have you tried the other hacks if they're working as well?
I need to know if zombie explode and vomit is still working...
If they're working, when do you execute them?
I've tried at the loading screen and after the start button but both failed...
Have tried all of them in multiple instances. None of them worked for me sadly.
Have tried all of them in multiple instances. None of them worked for me sadly.
I guess all or most of them are being updated.
any multiple loot spots code?..
any multiple loot spots code?..
As stated above, it seems to be outdated...
Need to wait for someone that is capable enough to handle the job (If he wants to though)...
Have tried all of them in multiple instances. None of them worked for me sadly.
I guess all or most of them are being updated.
Oh, that's dissapoiting. I Guess I found this too late, haha.
I hope someone updates it.
Have tried all of them in multiple instances. None of them worked for me sadly.
I guess all or most of them are being updated.
Oh, that's dissapoiting. I Guess I found this too late, haha.
I hope someone updates it.
nvm. Found it.but i dont want it to go public yet. ![]()
Have tried all of them in multiple instances. None of them worked for me sadly.
I guess all or most of them are being updated.
Oh, that's dissapoiting. I Guess I found this too late, haha.
I hope someone updates it.
nvm. Found it.but i dont want it to go public yet. ![]()
If you really have it and want it private, send me a message of it so that I could test it out as well.
No :P
if only someone would share a dmg boost+speed boost+ exp boost hack or perhaps make you a GM, i would share it too :P
No :P
if only someone would share a dmg boost+speed boost+ exp boost hack or perhaps make you a GM, i would share it too :P
Boost are maybe possible, still need to look harder for those. GM i wouldn't count on that since its most likely server sided plus its a riskier hack due to the amount of features it has.
first:7E ?? ?? ?? ?? 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 25 75 ?? ?? ?? ?? 2D ?? 17 45 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 2D ?? D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 26 D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 74 ?? ?? ?? ?? 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 16 6B 18 6B 16 6B 73 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8C ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 79 ?? ?? ?? ?? 71 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 0A 06 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 18 8D ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 16 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? A2 25 17 7E ?? ?? ?? ?? 8C ?? ?? ?? ?? A2 D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 26 06 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 8D ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 16 D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? A2 D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 0B 07 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 03 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 26 07 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 04 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 26 07 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 05 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 26 07 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 18 8D ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 16 16 8C ?? ?? ?? ?? A2 25 17 16 8C ?? ?? ?? ?? A2 D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 26 2A
change to:
7E D8 00 00 04 72 19 1A 00 70 28 17 00 00 0A 25 26 25 75 61 00 00 01 2D 22 17 45 01 00 00 00 F6 FF FF FF 17 2D 06 D0 E3 00 00 06 26 D0 61 00 00 01 28 0B 00 00 0A 28 24 00 00 0A 74 61 00 00 01 72 E5 04 00 70 02 16 6B 18 6B 16 6B 73 33 00 00 0A 8C 80 00 00 01 28 18 00 00 0A 79 80 00 00 01 71 80 00 00 01 28 C5 00 00 0A 25 26 28 36 00 00 0A 25 26 0A 06 72 BF 09 00 70 18 8D 25 00 00 01 25 16 72 23 17 00 70 A2 25 17 7E FD 01 00 04 8C 0E 00 00 01 A2 D0 60 00 00 01 28 0B 00 00 0A 25 26 28 2B 00 00 0A 25 26 26 06 72 C7 03 00 70 17 8D 25 00 00 01 25 16 D0 9F 02 00 02 28 0B 00 00 0A A2 D0 60 00 00 01 28 0B 00 00 0A 25 26 28 2B 00 00 0A 25 26 0B 07 72 35 17 00 70 03 28 55 00 00 0A 25 26 26 07 72 8F 17 00 70 04 28 55 00 00 0A 25 26 26 07 72 43 18 00 70 05 28 55 00 00 0A 26 07 72 BF 19 00 70 18 8D 25 00 00 01 25 16 16 8C 20 00 00 01 A2 25 17 16 8C 20 00 00 01 A2 D0 60 00 00 01 28 0B 00 00 0A 25 26 28 2B 00 00 0A 26 2A
Disable zombie explosion but their other half still chases you. Credits to the other forum :P
EDIT: if someone can share me that ultra boost code, please do it. i could use one right now :)
T_T Doesn't work anymore
@Spioker123
Have tried yours and didn't work. When am I supposed to use it exactly?
These hacks don't work anymore.:D