Zombotron 2
A good zombieit's a dead zombie. Agree? Then you're not mistaken with the address. You will have a chance to test it in practice. Destroy all zombies. Destr...
Auto-Post
12 posts
A good zombieit's a dead zombie. Agree? Then you're not mistaken with the address. You will have a chance to test it in practice. Destroy all zombies. Destr...
First Aob worked until yesterday (from today the second part stoped working), the others 2 can't be found.
If this is Zombotron 2: Time Machine, then current and max ammo are 4b*1 Probably money also.
Edit: Looks like a different game but I don't see zombotron 2: Time Machine here.
Yup this isn't for Zombotron 2: Time Machine it's for the previous game in the series.
its not for Zombotron2:time machine?thats so sad
The very first AoB worked for Time Machine a couple of days ago. The others didn't. Game was updated and now that one doesn't work either.
Unlimited ammo & rapid fire is working. Others not cheked yet.
Too bad all the AOBs don't work for the Time Machine version..
The AoBs work. Try using them on the right game. If you're not sure, click the "Links" tab, it'll take you to the game the hacks are for. These hacks are for this game: http://kongregate.com/games/AntKarlov/zombotron-2
2. People all need to post 5 times to get to vote on the hacks. I have been using flashcheats for like 3 years before it changed over and I just want to use the hacks and sols. I need to post 5 times so I can vote on the ones I use to say if they still work...
Thanks for the hacks guys :)
Worked fine for me.