Starcraft Nova Hentai
Adjutant fucks Nova
Auto-Post
11 posts
Adjutant fucks Nova
Sorry for a necro-bump...but hentai, on kong!?!?! When did kong get that 18+ section, and how did I miss it?
It's on newgrounds, not on kong. You didn't miss it.
The kong bot just misplaced this topic.
Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.
If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.
Moved to NG
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
ive never seen an active thread for a hentai game. this amuses me
|
|
Someone moved it to the trash forum...
We're not using the trash forum. I left it from the import since people that posted in there would lose post count if I didn't. :P
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Oh we're not using trash forums anymore? my bad

Well what an odd find. I did not expect to run into something like this without at leat digging into the dark parts of the site lol.
Ah, that reminds me why I love newgrounds, I sure wasn't visiting it for ages, time to go on a hentai sim spree or something, I guess :D
anithing else?
And locked.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez