Skip to content

SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to SAS: Zombie Assault 3. View game

37 posts

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted May 31, 2016 7:24 am

SAS4 was laggy i'm still play it but sometimes just play SAS3 for fun cool

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Jun 4, 2016 8:49 pm

Wonder if I someone could make an AoB hack for giving you holy hand grenades at the start of missions like in this video. Nevermind, I did it.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Jun 28, 2016 5:28 pm

SAS4 has always lagged for me, I hope they fix that soon, their games a quite fun to play

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Jul 5, 2016 1:39 am
Imao, if you dont refresh within every 30 min, i will lag so much

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Jul 5, 2016 9:09 am

SAS4 lags alot, especially when there are a lot of enemies on the screen. It doesn't lag only when i'm lucky.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 16, 2016 6:51 pm

I know it's going to be fine but as I'm such a nice person I'll check it myself because 12 people surely can't be that stupid right? I mean 1 or 2 could be a honest mistake but 12 must mean something is completely broken right?

And so I played the game for a hour through the entire campaign and various co-op games until, as if from nowhere, I had a revelation!

Yes, people really are that stupid...and I just wasted a hour of my life, not quite sure which was more depressing. Assuming I'm not missing something, which would leave me looking pretty stupid right now, it still works fine.

So the real question is this: who is the bigger idiot? 12 people who don't understand the concept of an array of bytes (could also be illiterate, not quite sure), or myself for putting my faith in those 12 dumbasses.

But I digress, the game is old as fuck, so chances are any AoB's that are working now are going to continue to work.

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 16, 2016 7:39 pm
lol wut Posted on: 09/16/2016 2:51pm

I know it's going to be fine but as I'm such a nice person I'll check it myself because 12 people surely can't be that stupid right? I mean 1 or 2 could be a honest mistake but 12 must mean something is completely broken right?

And so I played the game for a hour through the entire campaign and various co-op games until, as if from nowhere, I had a revelation!

Yes, people really are that stupid...and I just wasted a hour of my life, not quite sure which was more depressing. Assuming I'm not missing something, which would leave me looking pretty stupid right now, it still works fine.

So the real question is this: who is the bigger idiot? 12 people who don't understand the concept of an array of bytes (could also be illiterate, not quite sure), or myself for putting my faith in those 12 dumbasses.

But I digress, the game is old as fuck, so chances are any AoB's that are working now are going to continue to work.


    Oh you have no Idea. I get a shitton of downvotes for certain games, and I check to see if they work or not just to make sure if it's me or them, and sure enough, it's them.  I stopped checking to see if my hacks work because I know they do and people are just being retards. How unfortunate you had to waste an hour just because people are fucking retards.

    My best guess to why you recieved down-votes is because they didn't read the description. That's most of the reasons to why I get downvotes :P

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 16, 2016 9:11 pm

I don't think SAS 3 is playable anymore because of SAS 4 but who know's lol

 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 17, 2016 4:05 pm
Mordecai897 Posted on: 09/16/2016 3:39pm
lol wut Posted on: 09/16/2016 2:51pm

I know it's going to be fine but as I'm such a nice person I'll check it myself because 12 people surely can't be that stupid right? I mean 1 or 2 could be a honest mistake but 12 must mean something is completely broken right?

And so I played the game for a hour through the entire campaign and various co-op games until, as if from nowhere, I had a revelation!

Yes, people really are that stupid...and I just wasted a hour of my life, not quite sure which was more depressing. Assuming I'm not missing something, which would leave me looking pretty stupid right now, it still works fine.

So the real question is this: who is the bigger idiot? 12 people who don't understand the concept of an array of bytes (could also be illiterate, not quite sure), or myself for putting my faith in those 12 dumbasses.

But I digress, the game is old as fuck, so chances are any AoB's that are working now are going to continue to work.


    Oh you have no Idea. I get a shitton of downvotes for certain games, and I check to see if they work or not just to make sure if it's me or them, and sure enough, it's them.  I stopped checking to see if my hacks work because I know they do and people are just being retards. How unfortunate you had to waste an hour just because people are fucking retards.

    My best guess to why you recieved down-votes is because they didn't read the description. That's most of the reasons to why I get downvotes :P



and i suppose because people dont read the descriptions the konghack trainer's auto vote thing is gonna expand that?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 18, 2016 5:27 am
PolarisStarnor Posted on: 09/17/2016 12:05pm



and i suppose because people dont read the descriptions the konghack trainer's auto vote thing is gonna expand that?


    No, it doesn't. They choose whether or not to read it; although I highly recommend they do. It will minimize down-votes by a very high percentage.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 18, 2016 7:37 pm

I remember there used to be this dumbass that downvoted all the SAS 4 hacks because he can't have elite cores or something lol...


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~