Skip to content

Overtorque Stunt Racing

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to Overtorque Stunt Racing. View game

9 posts

Overtorque Stunt Racing

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

Intense racing action with multiple play modes, car upgrades and full in-air control.

RE: Overtorque Stunt Racing

Posted May 13, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm wondering if anybody would be able to remove the sitelock from this game. It's a Unity3d game. 

RE: Overtorque Stunt Racing

Posted May 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Will try doing that, haven't worked with unity before so I can't promise anything.
If someone with more experience with unity wants to do this, please do so.

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: Overtorque Stunt Racing

Posted May 20, 2013 6:59 pm
maeronta Posted on: 05/13/2013 13:33

Will try doing that, haven't worked with unity before so I can't promise anything.
If someone with more experience with unity wants to do this, please do so.



 Hi maeronta, thank you ver much for giving it a try. I gave it a try, downloaded everythign I need, but I'm stuck finding the sitelocked function. I'm starting to wonder if there is a sitelock. It might also be because I've tried to run it off-line. Could you try to launch the game offline? Let me know if you can see the start screen of the game. 

RE: Overtorque Stunt Racing

Posted May 20, 2013 7:41 pm

I couldn't find anything either, I assumed it was just me overlooking something and was going to try something else.
What did you try to use to open the unity file with?

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: Overtorque Stunt Racing

Posted May 21, 2013 8:24 am
maeronta Posted on: 05/20/2013 3:41pm

I couldn't find anything either, I assumed it was just me overlooking something and was going to try something else.
What did you try to use to open the unity file with?


I used the obfuscator and then used .net reflector to see the code. Probably the same like you used. I don't think there are other programming tools that can be used

RE: Overtorque Stunt Racing

Posted May 21, 2013 10:59 am

I meant to open it and try to play it, not to look at the code. Sorry for confusing you.
I didn't use the obfuscator though, I just dumped it from memory.

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: Overtorque Stunt Racing

Posted May 21, 2013 3:46 pm
maeronta Posted on: 05/21/2013 6:59am

I meant to open it and try to play it, not to look at the code. Sorry for confusing you.
I didn't use the obfuscator though, I just dumped it from memory.



So, were you able to play it offline? 

RE: Overtorque Stunt Racing

Posted May 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Yea, I was. Using the unity web player.

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.