Flood Runner 4
The fourth in its series. Flood Runner 4 is bigger and better than ever before. Run jump and glide, while avoiding obstacles. There is an auto upgrade feature...
Auto-Post
8 posts
The fourth in its series. Flood Runner 4 is bigger and better than ever before. Run jump and glide, while avoiding obstacles. There is an auto upgrade feature...
Pretty much everything is 4 byte x*8.
I tried the 4bx8 and it didnt work... the first AoB for 10k points works though... thanks a lot!
I tried the 4bx8 and it didnt work... the first AoB for 10k points works though... thanks a lot!
4bx8 does work, it's just that you can't let the value change...
You can let the value change for the score multiplier though.
4bx8 does work, it's just that you can't let the value change...
What do you mean? So if my score is 4, I keep refreshing until only a few instances of 4 remain? Or will I have to wait it out until I have a much higher score with only a few instances.
4bx8 does work, it's just that you can't let the value change...
What do you mean? So if my score is 4, I keep refreshing until only a few instances of 4 remain? Or will I have to wait it out until I have a much higher score with only a few instances.
Kind of... They are root variables, so the address will always end in a C.
If you want to look up a value of 4, the best way of doing this is putting in 32 in 4byte scan then switch it to array of bytes scan then adding "02 00 00 20 ?? ?? ?? ??" behind it and fill in the rest of the 3 bytes with 00 00 00.
It should look like this when you scan it:
02 00 00 20 ?? ?? ?? ?? 32 00 00 00
The addresses you're looking for should end in 4 now and you're definitely going to get less results. (Which is a good thing...)
I'm pretty sure I didn't explain this well because I suck at explaining things, but I hope it helps you a bit.
I cant get this AOB hack to work
the only one that worked for me is the
10,000 points hack
I scan 02 00 00 20 ?? ?? ?? ?? 32 00 00 00 but nothing came out, when im suppose to scan this???
For some reason, the AOB for "Glide and health gauge don't move at all" also maxes out the your level.