Skip to content

Bloons TD 5

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to Bloons Tower Defense 5. View game

59 posts

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Oct 25, 2014 4:25 pm

Would it be possible to get a hack that auto-starts each round when a round ends ?

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Nov 7, 2014 10:16 pm
MrFisherman Posted on: 10/25/2014 12:25pm

Would it be possible to get a hack that auto-starts each round when a round ends ?


Added an updated one for you. I'll PM you since that'll probably be seen more easily, but I'm leaving this here as well so newcomers to the thread know it was resolved. :)
 

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Nov 14, 2014 6:51 pm

sadly anthonystoolbox is closed now :(. he had published an instant pop hack.

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Dec 19, 2014 1:52 am

the hacks are starting to be outdated know someone should probably test them and see which ones actually work

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Feb 14, 2015 7:35 am

the hacks still works , but sometimes it glitches my game during wave

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Feb 14, 2015 9:21 am

cool game, usefull hacks! Thanks!

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Feb 28, 2015 8:41 pm

The Starting Money, Starting Lives, and Place Towers anywhere hacks are awesome! Thanks!

Error 404: Signature failed to load. Press Alt+Space+C to retry.

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Apr 14, 2015 9:38 pm

I don't recommend this game. I don't like it

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Apr 23, 2015 2:22 am
LGLx Posted on: 02/14/2015 2:35am

the hacks still works , but sometimes it glitches my game during wave

It was happenning each time to me.  I haven't tried today, but i'll give it a shot now.  

 

konhackerhu Posted on: 04/14/2015 5:38pm

I don't recommend this game. I don't like it

This game is crazy addictive.  I got pretty high on the game's main website...shame i can't transfer it to kongregate.
 

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Aug 27, 2015 5:58 pm


 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Oct 25, 2015 1:43 pm

The lives hack is just a copy from EHoK's trainer. Remove it because he just took someone else's aob.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.