RE: Bloons TD 5
Would it be possible to get a hack that auto-starts each round when a round ends ?
Auto-Post
59 posts
Would it be possible to get a hack that auto-starts each round when a round ends ?
more hack vruh~
Would it be possible to get a hack that auto-starts each round when a round ends ?
Added an updated one for you. I'll PM you since that'll probably be seen more easily, but I'm leaving this here as well so newcomers to the thread know it was resolved. :)
sadly anthonystoolbox is closed now :(. he had published an instant pop hack.
the hacks are starting to be outdated know someone should probably test them and see which ones actually work
nice thanx
the hacks still works , but sometimes it glitches my game during wave
cool game, usefull hacks! Thanks!
The Starting Money, Starting Lives, and Place Towers anywhere hacks are awesome! Thanks!
Error 404: Signature failed to load. Press Alt+Space+C to retry.
Thanks for the hacks!
everything works great for me
I don't recommend this game. I don't like it
the hacks still works , but sometimes it glitches my game during wave
It was happenning each time to me. I haven't tried today, but i'll give it a shot now.
I don't recommend this game. I don't like it
This game is crazy addictive. I got pretty high on the game's main website...shame i can't transfer it to kongregate.








~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
The lives hack is just a copy from EHoK's trainer. Remove it because he just took someone else's aob.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.