Skip to content

Kong Hack Injector v2.1.1 problem

error messages on kongregate using injector

6 posts

Kong Hack Injector v2.1.1 problem

Posted Oct 1, 2012 1:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I saw the injector posted on the main page but after adding my personal key I receive the following error on Kongregate pages:

KongHack Embed Error::
(new TypeError("FPXGetTagWithAttributeValue(\"meta\", \"property\", KONG_TITLE_LOCATION)[0] is undefined", "[game location] /games/[game creator]/[game name]", 48))


The content loads fine but the error message needs to be clicked (OK) a good dozen times so that the game would load.

Is this something that will be addressed later or is the problem on my end?

Thanks for the reply in advance.

NB

RE: Kong Hack Injector v2.1.1 problem

Posted Oct 2, 2012 10:49 pm

woops looks like some dev stuffs didnt get wrapped with a debug clause and/or debug wasnt set to false in the realse.? blush sorry about that everyone.

edit your script and replace the code with this. it should fix the issue.

{redacted} check main userscript page

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"