Skip to content

[request] Galaxy Life

I need a way to disable the cheat control

This discussion is linked to Galaxy Life. View game

7 posts

[request] Galaxy Life

Posted Oct 10, 2012 12:54 am

link to the game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/DigitalChocolate/galaxy-life
I found the way to farm infite gold and minerals and to level up (exp value) kepping all the resorces from the the leveling, and also the value for damage e defense of the single unite BUT they put this anticheat control manager, you can found under:
action -> com -> reygazu
if someone is able to rip this shit out tham has all my respect :)
thanks in advance for the effort

RE: [request] Galaxy Life

Posted Oct 10, 2012 4:53 am

use search...
http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?tid=2240827

this should work

disable cheat detection
f0 52 d0 30 ef 01 a2 26 00 52 ef 01 87 95 02 01 52 ef 01 88 95 02 02 52 ef 01 88 57 03 55 f0 55
f0 52 47 47 47 01 a2 26 00 52 ef 01 87 95 02 01 52 ef 01 88 95 02 02 52 ef 01 88 57 03 55 f0 55

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [request] Galaxy Life

Posted Oct 10, 2012 6:40 pm

First, sorry I didn't see there's another topic for this game
The AOB can be found only using wildards, they change everytime or they're initialized at very begging of game loading
And last didn't works, still hask to reload
gold and minerals are double *1
There's also a trick to freeze the house and mines production, so you can farm illimitated times, but it's long to explain and until I don't find the way to disable cheatdetection it's useless.
For now I've to look for a "registered" copy of Sothink cause mine has expired ;)

RE: [request] Galaxy Life

Posted Dec 10, 2013 3:24 pm

You can try for anti-cheat
but still server based, after changing value gets desynchronised

46 b2 08 00 62 04 4f db 7f 01 f0 ?? 47
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 47