How works the speed hack pugin of CE?
There's any trick or valide alternative CE's speedhack? Thanks in advance?
And why some game can detect when you use it?
11 posts
There's any trick or valide alternative CE's speedhack? Thanks in advance?
Learn English instead of using translators. ? I'm a total dick, and I don't appreciate crap like this.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms724408%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms644904%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Thanks Kolonel, now I'm trying to attach to a different process instead of plugin-container.
Quote: Learn English instead of using translators. ? I'm a total dick, and I don't appreciate crap like this.
I'm not using a translator, it's just that my isn't so good and sometime I'm very tired so I write crap like that, but also bluntness is crap. You're right Tim on every single word you say "I'm a total dick"
First banned user FTW! ? ![]()
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Hmm, I wonder from what country he actually is.
Also, "and sometime I'm very tired so I write crap like that". Yeah, that is a bad excuse, but it still is a better excuse than saying that you use a fuckin' mobiphony for texting. (No, mobiphony is MY word, beat it)
Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
I horrid at speaky eNgrish. ? I love MeatSpin.com. ? Thank you for sending me there. ? I dint no b00t all that cock.
Yum yums!
So this is what it feels like to watch me. ?
Quick question for our annoying friend:
How many times did you wind up at meat spin? ? I set the ban to expire about a week ago, so you must have wound up there quite a bit before you realized you could get back on and post again, lol.
Anyway, this is for you bud.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Hey TIM I greatly enjoyed meatspin. ? I love watching that cock twirl round and round. ? I would love it if someone would give me one some day.
Anyway, my IP changed, so I'm back. ? Lulz!
Good news! ? You've hit the site from 22 different IP addresses so far, and you've been sent to meatspin 37 different times.
I love having logs.
264 = old account
1484 = new account
Here's a quick CSV dump. ? (ID, IP, Last Time)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez