Skip to content

How works the speed hack pugin of CE?

And why some game can detect when you use it?

11 posts

RE: How works the speed hack pugin of CE?

Posted Oct 16, 2012 7:35 am

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: How works the speed hack pugin of CE?

Posted Oct 16, 2012 10:37 am

Thanks Kolonel, now I'm trying to attach to a different process instead of plugin-container.

Quote: Learn English instead of using translators. ? I'm a total dick, and I don't appreciate crap like this.
I'm not using a translator, it's just that my isn't so good and sometime I'm very tired so I write crap like that, but also bluntness is crap. You're right Tim on every single word you say "I'm a total dick"



RE: How works the speed hack pugin of CE?

Posted Oct 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Hmm, I wonder from what country he actually is.

Also, "and sometime I'm very tired so I write crap like that". Yeah, that is a bad excuse, but it still is a better excuse than saying that you use a fuckin' mobiphony for texting. (No, mobiphony is MY word, beat it)

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.

RE: How works the speed hack pugin of CE?

Posted Nov 30, 2012 12:23 am

Quick question for our annoying friend:

How many times did you wind up at meat spin? ? I set the ban to expire about a week ago, so you must have wound up there quite a bit before you realized you could get back on and post again, lol.

Anyway, this is for you bud.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: How works the speed hack pugin of CE?

Posted Dec 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Hey TIM I greatly enjoyed meatspin. ? I love watching that cock twirl round and round. ? I would love it if someone would give me one some day.

Anyway, my IP changed, so I'm back. ? Lulz!

RE: How works the speed hack pugin of CE?

Posted Dec 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Good news! ? You've hit the site from 22 different IP addresses so far, and you've been sent to meatspin 37 different times.

I love having logs.

264 = old account
1484 = new account

Here's a quick CSV dump. ? (ID, IP, Last Time)

"264","79.10.239.111","2012-11-20 08:22:39"
"264","79.11.232.249","2012-10-31 20:09:33"
"264","79.16.12.106","2012-10-11 11:39:00"
"264","79.16.12.119","2012-10-10 05:50:27"
"264","79.16.12.12","2012-11-04 15:41:04"
"264","79.16.12.193","2012-10-08 17:33:18"
"264","79.16.12.243","2012-10-10 14:17:49"
"264","79.17.169.114","2012-10-15 10:01:29"
"264","79.17.169.72","2012-10-16 03:28:56"
"264","79.17.221.253","2012-11-26 23:55:46"
"264","79.20.222.179","2012-10-28 14:49:30"
"264","79.20.222.46","2012-10-19 12:14:16"
"264","79.20.229.150","2012-10-14 13:52:22"
"264","79.20.229.88","2012-10-10 10:41:41"
"264","79.20.230.27","2012-11-12 16:15:08"
"264","79.6.253.185","2012-12-12 03:35:44"
"264","79.6.253.63","2012-10-09 12:15:07"
"264","87.14.185.122","2012-10-12 15:52:32"
"264","87.4.255.53","2012-10-17 13:07:39"
"264","87.4.255.7","2012-10-24 11:09:42"
"264","87.4.255.9","2012-10-09 06:11:20"
"1484","87.4.255.185","2012-12-12 03:59:28"


If I wanted to hard ban, I could simply ban...
79.0.0.0 - 79.255.255.255
87.0.0.0 - 87.255.255.255

But why would I want the fun to end? ? Besides, I would prefer picking the addresses off one by one strictly for amusement. ? It's not like I can't just hit delete. ?

I can spend 3 seconds clicking a delete button while that douchebag spends a half hour dicking around with a post. ? I've added a nice new button to my toolset called "DBAN" ? Delete and Ban. ? Why? ? Why not. ? :)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez