Amorphous+
http://www.kongregate.com/games/innocuousGames/amorphous
Can't seem to get invincibility?
Not really sure what else there is to hack.
Would greatly appreciate it .. thank you :)
6 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/innocuousGames/amorphous
Can't seem to get invincibility?
Not really sure what else there is to hack.
Would greatly appreciate it .. thank you :)
not a big fan of messing with avm0 games. so here is a cop out.
http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=1160.0
just a few side notes:
1) you dont need to put [request] in the title. just the name of the game will do nicely.
2) use the search bar. thanks.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Question!
When trying to play the SOL I got from here concerning amorphous+, I seem to be unable to access some of the rewards such as reactive armor and box gun. Has anyone else had such and such a problem?
Is it just me or when I try to use the Konghack Ultra trainer with this it says it doesn't have anything for it. Even though it clearly says there is here. on the other hand I could just use CE on this.
Does anyone have a problem accessing the hack for this through the trainer?
I use the manual search and type in "Amorphous+" with the + sign and things turn up for me.
Or just click the "Launch Trainer!" link up there, it'll pull up the hacks for you. Don't forget to select your process after you click it.