Skip to content
Locked

KBH v7.1 [broken]

by pkedpker

65 posts

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted May 11, 2013 4:47 pm

We all do, it was easy to use as well as effective.
Maybe some day it will be made to work again, then we can all cheer for the one who fixed it.

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted May 11, 2013 9:09 pm

if only my computer could run studio 10. webbrowsing with chrome takes- 100% cpu...

once i upgrade, I will resume work. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted May 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Hmm, just don't follow the advice from tnc about upgrading a computer... Do have to wonder what happened to make your computer that slow, didn't you have a better one?

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted May 11, 2013 11:00 pm

I did, but after months of being held together with tape and glue, it finally gave up and broke. So I busted out the soldering iron, dug around in my parts bin, and cobbled together this computer from mostly pre turn of the century tech.

Id just go get a new one, but I hate knowing that I will get it home and find a better one for the same price within a week. nothing like dropping a G on something and immediately thinking "God damn  this is such a piece of shit." never mind that there is like 14 different i3s and 24 i5s and that they all overlap to the point that their names are meaningless. Im certain I will go to the store and be like fuck yea! i7, get itt home and see its a single core 150microHz version instead of the 8 core 2.3GHz monster i thought it was... 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted May 12, 2013 2:18 am

lol probably. if only it werent a phone

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted May 14, 2013 1:43 pm

you could save yourself some money.. buy a 2 core.. make sure it is a current gen processor.. and unlock the other 4-6 cores via the MB bios.. I like AMD for this reason

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted May 21, 2013 11:03 am

stable pc get. 



todo:
ads
konghack auth :: maybe. if tim wants it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted May 21, 2013 3:33 pm
Ajnin Posted on: 05/14/2013 9:43am

you could save yourself some money.. buy a 2 core.. make sure it is a current gen processor.. and unlock the other 4-6 cores via the MB bios.. I like AMD for this reason

Well that's completely bullshit.  If you get a 2 core processor, there aren't any "cores you can unlock".  If I go outside and pick up a rock, unless I smash the fucker, I can't unlock more rocks...

kolonelkadat Posted on: 05/21/2013 7:03am

stable pc get. 
 



todo:
ads
konghack auth :: maybe. if tim wants it.

Authentication FTW!  Let me know what you need. :)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted May 21, 2013 5:43 pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 05/21/2013 11:33am
Ajnin Posted on: 05/14/2013 9:43am

you could save yourself some money.. buy a 2 core.. make sure it is a current gen processor.. and unlock the other 4-6 cores via the MB bios.. I like AMD for this reason

Well that's completely bullshit.  If you get a 2 core processor, there aren't any "cores you can unlock".  If I go outside and pick up a rock, unless I smash the fucker, I can't unlock more rocks...


this made me laugh harder than it should have.

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted May 30, 2013 5:17 am

Ahahahaha --- Right unlock this and that might as well say hey on your 500mb drive lets unlock it and make it 1t by bushiting you by doing nothing How about that --- Get real...

Regarding this program this seems quite sad that it is no longer up :(

But i am greatfull that this site has quite some imput in the hacking system: )

Alright going back to my search of hacks :) Have fun -- ( MAC :( its a bit harder to find hacks x) )

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted Jun 10, 2013 9:57 pm

is it possible to edit the current kbh, like one of the files to send packets to the right server thingy

This topic is locked.