RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]
I miss this hack :(
by pkedpker
65 posts
I miss this hack :(
We all do, it was easy to use as well as effective.
Maybe some day it will be made to work again, then we can all cheer for the one who fixed it.
Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.
If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.
everyone message KolonelKadat and tell him to get off his lazy ass and finish the last 10% of it.
|
|
if only my computer could run studio 10. webbrowsing with chrome takes- 100% cpu...
once i upgrade, I will resume work.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Hmm, just don't follow the advice from tnc about upgrading a computer... Do have to wonder what happened to make your computer that slow, didn't you have a better one?
Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.
If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.
I did, but after months of being held together with tape and glue, it finally gave up and broke. So I busted out the soldering iron, dug around in my parts bin, and cobbled together this computer from mostly pre turn of the century tech.
Id just go get a new one, but I hate knowing that I will get it home and find a better one for the same price within a week. nothing like dropping a G on something and immediately thinking "God damn this is such a piece of shit." never mind that there is like 14 different i3s and 24 i5s and that they all overlap to the point that their names are meaningless. Im certain I will go to the store and be like fuck yea! i7, get itt home and see its a single core 150microHz version instead of the 8 core 2.3GHz monster i thought it was...
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
That's not a monster. The 12 core 3.4ghz i-7 I have is a monster. :P
Anyway, LG has a quad core phone. Would that be powerful enough?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
lol probably. if only it werent a phone
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
you could save yourself some money.. buy a 2 core.. make sure it is a current gen processor.. and unlock the other 4-6 cores via the MB bios.. I like AMD for this reason
stable pc get. 
todo:
ads
konghack auth :: maybe. if tim wants it.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
you could save yourself some money.. buy a 2 core.. make sure it is a current gen processor.. and unlock the other 4-6 cores via the MB bios.. I like AMD for this reason
Well that's completely bullshit. If you get a 2 core processor, there aren't any "cores you can unlock". If I go outside and pick up a rock, unless I smash the fucker, I can't unlock more rocks...
stable pc get.

Authentication FTW! Let me know what you need. :)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
you could save yourself some money.. buy a 2 core.. make sure it is a current gen processor.. and unlock the other 4-6 cores via the MB bios.. I like AMD for this reason
Well that's completely bullshit. If you get a 2 core processor, there aren't any "cores you can unlock". If I go outside and pick up a rock, unless I smash the fucker, I can't unlock more rocks...
this made me laugh harder than it should have.
|
|
Ahahahaha --- Right unlock this and that might as well say hey on your 500mb drive lets unlock it and make it 1t by bushiting you by doing nothing How about that --- Get real...
Regarding this program this seems quite sad that it is no longer up :(
But i am greatfull that this site has quite some imput in the hacking system: )
Alright going back to my search of hacks :) Have fun -- ( MAC :( its a bit harder to find hacks x) )
is it possible to edit the current kbh, like one of the files to send packets to the right server thingy

Oh how I miss this :(