RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]
posting just to say kadats a lazy fuck.
<3
|
|
by pkedpker
65 posts
posting just to say kadats a lazy fuck.
<3
|
|
6 inches forward and 5 inches back.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
kadat. i didnt want to know about your sex life, why did you post that?
meh, did you guys ever figure out if you were going to do a program like daspamers or just add some badassery onto the KBH
|
|
the current design. once i finish the game and talk to tim, kbh will be ready for launch.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Not too shabby sir. :)
Anyway, interested in building an authentication mechanism?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Anyway, interested in building an authentication mechanism?
thats one of the things I had wanted to discuss. I feel like we should throw some calculus at that question. If we put ads in kbh itself, then viral distribution is beneficial. Adding auth hinders free distribution, but will encourage one time site traffic (signup).
My biggest concern would be that adding auth would encourage people to hack our release in order to increase "ease of use" for their own communities.
perhaps some sort of compromise would be best. eg, people who log in and have a high enough status (staff \mod \leethax \special kbh item \etc) dont see the ad. or something. probably not that. but maybe people who arent signed in get shown some sort of "join konghack" nag.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
pack it with Themida and then obfuscate it. guarantee you nobody will hack it.
|
|
I have read all the post for KBH and I still cannot get KBH to recoqnize my name or the password.
I have tried everything that had been mentioned but that part won't work.
When I hit get catorgory it does bring it up . All seems to work other sidhing in and password.
Any suggestions ?????
I have read all the post for KBH and I still cannot get KBH to recoqnize my name or the password.
I have tried everything that had been mentioned but that part won't work.
When I hit get catorgory it does bring it up . All seems to work other sidhing in and password.
Any suggestions ?????
i suggest waiting for meu to release the new version
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Anyway, interested in building an authentication mechanism?
thats one of the things I had wanted to discuss. I feel like we should throw some calculus at that question. If we put ads in kbh itself, then viral distribution is beneficial. Adding auth hinders free distribution, but will encourage one time site traffic (signup).
My biggest concern would be that adding auth would encourage people to hack our release in order to increase "ease of use" for their own communities.
perhaps some sort of compromise would be best. eg, people who log in and have a high enough status (staff \mod \leethax \special kbh item \etc) dont see the ad. or something. probably not that. but maybe people who arent signed in get shown some sort of "join konghack" nag.
Yeah, there's always that issue. It's your program man, so it's up to you. All I'll do is build an auth system should you want one. :)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
here's a thought. what if you added a stat that tracked how many badges users earned with KBH. so youd have post count, hacks, sol files, and badges hacked.
maybe its too abuseable. who knows. i was thinking just send the count, but thats no fun.
but what if i send the badge id, name, and score they submitted. and then you could integrate that data with the badge thingy you already have set up
oh shit! and then you could have like a forum ranky/badge thing
like "badge hunter" get 50 badges using kbh.
and "badge enthusiast" get 10 badges
or "badge afficionado" get all badges using kbh
i dunno. its something useless. but it might get some interest.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Now that would be fairly bad ass sir. :)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
lol, man. now im gonna have to RE it so i dont get put on the list.
but it is a pretty cool idea, i just think you should have the option of turning it off (default on of course) =P
|
|
How about a button to automatically find and upload SOLs for the current game? It'd be much easier than hunting in the file system for the files and uploading through a browser :P
P.S. OK, i fail. As soon as i posted this, i realized it would require much more than client-server comm hacking for the program to find out which are the correct SOLs for a game... It'd be nice, though...
Maybe a KBH site database with SOL names/locations for each game could be handy :P
I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.
How about a button to automatically find and upload SOLs for the current game? It'd be much easier than hunting in the file system for the files and uploading through a browser :P
P.S. OK, i fail. As soon as i posted this, i realized it would require much more than client-server comm hacking for the program to find out which are the correct SOLs for a game... It'd be nice, though...
Maybe a KBH site database with SOL names/locations for each game could be handy :P
Have you tried out the userscript yet?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez